Friday, September 2, 2011

Kickin' it Still Involves Movement

So I am officially kickin' it with Jesus, my family, and my new friends.
I will be working to save $, and to regain focus for the next chapter.
I have come to the realization that this is a chapter within itself.
I am making it a point to spend my time intentionally.

So in order to direct my time I have created GOALS.


Heart Goals
 Explore Interests:
- Complete a sewing or crochet project
- Take music lessons (guitar hopefully)
- Blog twice a week

Love is an Action:
- Send snail mail twice a week
- Complete a significant act of kindness for my grandparents once a week

Make Memories:
- Take the time to do special things with my grandparents
- Go to Seattle once a month to hang out with my cousins






Health Goals
Always Active:
- Be active 4 x's a week.
- Mix it up (bike, kayak, zumba)


Eat Good Food:
- Seriously! Pick yummy fruits, veggies and whole grains when shopping
- Try new recipes


Mind Matters:
- Read 1 book a month


Treat myself: 
- Buy 10 songs a month
- 100$ a month for me




Hope Goals
Study the Word:
- Find a good reading plan
- Read 15 mins a day in the Bible
- Maintain current devotional study


Financial Freedom:
- Save $2,500 by May
- Thrift like a pro


Pursue the Future Path:
- Visit Seminaries
- Pray about Missions, and learn about different mission programs
- Study culture







Question # 3: How long will you stay?
--- I do not know how long I will stay in Grays Harbor or Washington for that matter.
--- I could here 2 months or 2 years.
--- I would love to start pursuing/making plans for going out of the country to serve and/or seminary.  
.

No comments:

Post a Comment