Sunday, March 6, 2011

Joyful Joyful

My all time favorite movie is SISTER ACT 2.... I love the combo of tough youth, with a crazy but determined teacher...and the fact that 80's clothing is a part of the mix just makes it pretty much the greatest movie of ALL TIME.

All this to say that the last song they sing in the movie (Joyful Joyful)  is of course amazing.  I love that God is the provider of Joy...He is the giver of immortal gladness.  Today in church we talked about being content (joyful) rather in ALL circumstances.

As many of my friends and family know the last few weeks have been trying, here are some things that have gone down.

--- Total blessing (check the story out in previous blog)
--- I lost the income I used for grocery money
--- I had a crazy allergic reaction (that lasted for 5 days)
--- I got sick :(

 With this said, I have had more joy and  in the midst of these trials than I did beforehand.  God has proven Himself to be more than enough.  He has given me joy that is hard to put into words.  I have learned that no circumstance no matter how challenging changes his character, strength or position in my life.  I hope that wherever you find yourself whether in abundance or need that you REJOICE for He is ever-present and faithful!


Check out the Video and Philippians 4:10-13 and Isaiah 40:31


No comments:

Post a Comment